|Helmetted Friarbird at Warduwer Beach of Raja Ampat|
|Eastern Reef Egret (Ardea modesta) at Warduwer beach|
Evening was a good time for birding at Warduwer beach. Soon Raja Ampat Flow (RAFLOW) Resort will begin its operation at the beach. This beach resort will become an ideal place for visitors who like birdwatching and snorkeling.
The house reef of RAFLOW Resort is in very good condition. There are a lot of fish that snorkelers can see while swimming over coral reef. Some of them include Moorish Idol, Butterflyfish, Anemonefish, Three-spot Dascyllus, Parrotfish, and even the Wobbegong, and Stonefish.
|Marine Life in Raja Ampat|
How to get there?
- It is easy to visit and stay at Raja Ampat Flow Resort. First, you need to fly from your country to Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia.
- Second, you continue your flight to Sorong city.
- Arriving at Domine Eduard Osok Airport of Sorong, you need to go to Pelabuhan Rakyat by airport taxi. The usual price is 100,000 rupiahs per taxi (one way). Ir can carry around 4 people.
- The price of the ticket for crossing by ferry from Sorong to Waisai town is 100,000 rupiahs per person.
- Arriving at the harbor, visitors are usually asked by government officers of Raja Ampat regency to pay entrance fee: 1,000,000 rupiahs per person.
- After that they can use taxi or be picked up by shuttle hus to Raja Ampat Flow Resort.
If you are interested in taking a combined Snorkeling and Birding Tour in Raja Ampat, please, contact me by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by whatsapp to: +6281332245180.